BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Click here for Myspace Layouts

this is me

this is me

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

To YOU,YOU,YOU & YOU :]

 hey
(nada sik bersemangat)HOHO
emmm,actually ku xda benda mowk dipadah tok,
saja-saja jax mowk polah post bah...
mowk merempat kdrik jap bah dan ada lah nok laen.
borink tok ae....bena..HUHHHHHHH!!! merana asa nya ehhh...
HAHA...gik pun ku makan coklet tok..
abis kotor laptop ku lak..HOHO...
Sik lah kotor ney nak?? HAHA...Kelak ku lap aok,laptop??boh gago...
HAHAHAHAHA...Ohh Yaa,lupa ku,ada something mok padah jap.. 
too : followers & viewers :]

actually, most of my followers & viewers are came from Peninsular Malaysia
but all of my post ( is it all? i think soo.., yaa. ) i speak in Bahasa Sarawak.
soo, SORRY TO PENINSULAR MALAYSIA FOLLOWERS & VIEWERS :]
i will try to post in Bahasa Malaysia as well. yup, i will try. soo, don't worry :) 
but, fyi.., i will not delete of my other posts. HEHE. i will keep it.
it's for my memory. HAHA. yerrrdehhhh..
but SORRY if my English Language & Bahasa Malaysia ( Peninsular Malaysia Style ),
is not soo good. HAHA. SORRY SORRY SORRY.
but, i promise i will try my best for y'all :) okeyyyy..?
but PLEASE don't judge the way i speak in & the way im posting.., okeyyyy?
i appreciate ur understanding :] 
to all Peninsular Malaysia followers & viewers..,
actually, y'all can learn how to speak in Bahasa Sarawak when y'all reading my post yahh :]
if u are intrested lah.. HAHA. 
& OhhYaa! u can send me a message to my blog if u don't understand the way i speak in.
i will surely reply it :] soo, don't shy shy cat arr? i will not scratch u. HAHAHA 
& soo.., THANKYOU Y'ALL cause following & viewing my simple blog.
i really really really appreciate it :] 
TO ALL OTHER VIEWERS :
do follow, okeyyyy? i'll follow back then.
but SORRY if i late respond to follow u back yaa.
i just didn't realise that my followers getting more & more.
soo, SORRY :] i promise i'll follow u back.
& OhhYaa. if u want to follow me, PLEASE don't make ur profile on private.
cause i don't know which one is ur blog. HAHA

too all my facebook friends :)

PLEASE don't request me as ur sibling or blablabla if u never talk to me, chat with me,
or blablabla with me, okeyyyy? i will not accept it. for sure. HAHA
no matter what u're saying bout me, I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT :]
except, if u 'sama palak' with me, emm.., like u always talk to me
laughing laughing with me, goin' on crazy with me, close with me or blablabla,
I WILL ACCEPT U although i've never met you. HAHA. yaa, i guess :]

want to copy my words or blablabla?

THEN U GET MY *HOT* WORDS, MAN..!! HAHAHA
y'all can't copy my works anymore. soo.., JANGAN MIMPI DEHH~ HAHA
but, if y'all *DEGIL DEGIL* nak copy juga..,
jangan sesekali *TERASA* with my words, okeyyyy?
u sendiri nak sangat kan? soo, GET IT! HOHOHOE *evil me

yuhuuuu~ i'm finish.

okeyyyy, y'all. smpai sini je post saya hari ni erk?
esok saya post lagi. 
y'all tunggu je lah 
itupun klau saya ada post lah..
okeyyy...
BYE

0 comments: